May I mention how cool Jekyll is? I achieved the following:
- Forked a whole blog (yes, a whole blog, git is great too) from James.
- Vimmed and ackked my way through, changing all James’ references to my own
- Wrote my first post
- Set up feedburner to point to the correct blog
- Aggregated my blog feed on our new staff blogs feed.
- Set up Disqus for commenting
But how long, how long, I hear you ask? Twenty minutes, that’s how long. Previously I spent about three hours fiddling around with drupal to set up my last blog. The joys of simple tools, doing one thing stupidly well.
Ealdorlight is now on Kickstarter! Use your connections to win the throne with intrigue or force. RPG with realistic damage and procedural storytelling for PC, Mac and Linux.