Cucumber can be really very simple. Here’s a short video to show how you can get started in two minutes flat, using only two files: a simple feature file, and a few lines of ruby to execute it.
The simplest Cucumber project ever
Posted October 25, 2012
- Why BDD works solo, and why that matters for everyone
04 Aug 2014
- How not to check in temporary code
08 Jul 2014
- How to decide whether a tool is right for you
07 May 2014
- 4 questions to discover if you're *really* agile...
16 Apr 2014
- How to layer context into your features using Real Narrative
14 Apr 2014
Check out: Sol Trader
My 2D indie space game for PC and Mac: a thinking person's space sim inspired by Elite and Asteroids.
Check out: Card Pirates
A card game I designed for 2 - 4 players, coming soon for iPhone and iPad.
I am a programmer, writer and trainer. I consult in technical architecture and agile management, and I train and coach teams in BDD, automated, testing, clean code and great team practices.
I have spoken on Ruby, Cucumber, being agile, code quality and programmer education at conferences including Rubyconf, the Scottish Ruby Conference, and Software Craftsmanship North America and Software Craftsmanship UK.
If you'd like to work with me then get in touch.