Cucumber can be really very simple. Here’s a short video to show how you can get started in two minutes flat, using only two files: a simple feature file, and a few lines of ruby to execute it.
The simplest Cucumber project ever
Posted October 25, 2012
Back me on Kickstarter!
- 7 things I've learnt in 3 years coding my first indie game
07 Jan 2015
- New for 2015: Sol Trader now on Kickstarter
07 Jan 2015
- Why you can scale agile with the right attitudes
02 Dec 2014
- Why BDD works solo, and why that matters for everyone
04 Aug 2014
- How not to check in temporary code
08 Jul 2014
Check out: Card Pirates
A card game I designed for 2 - 4 players, coming soon for iPhone and iPad.
I am a programmer, writer and trainer. I consult in technical architecture and agile management, and I train and coach teams in agile, BDD, automated testing, clean code and great team practices.
I have spoken on Ruby, Cucumber, being agile, code quality and programmer education at conferences including Rubyconf, the Scottish Ruby Conference, and Software Craftsmanship North America and Software Craftsmanship UK.
If you'd like to work with me then get in touch.