Cucumber can be really very simple. Here’s a short video to show how you can get started in two minutes flat, using only two files: a simple feature file, and a few lines of ruby to execute it.
The simplest Cucumber project ever
Posted October 25, 2012
- How Sol Trader uses information as currency
24 Jun 2015
- The difference review and planning makes to indie development
17 Jun 2015
- How to quickly add bloom to your game engine
10 Jun 2015
- The huge difference a good Entity System could make to your game
03 Jun 2015
- How tone of voice works in Sol Trader's dialogue system
27 May 2015
I am a programmer, writer and trainer. I consult in technical architecture and agile management, and I train and coach teams in agile, BDD, automated testing, clean code and great team practices. I also make indie games Sol Trader and Card Pirates.
I have spoken on Ruby, Cucumber, being agile, code quality and programmer education at conferences including Rubyconf, the Scottish Ruby Conference, and Software Craftsmanship North America and Software Craftsmanship UK.
If you'd like to me to work with your team then get in touch.
Sol Trader (now Greenlit!)
My 2D indie space game for PC and Mac: a thinking person's space sim inspired by Elite and Asteroids.
Check out: Card Pirates
A card game I designed for 2 - 4 players, coming soon for iPhone and iPad.